Search This Blog

6 Feb 2015

Nawa o ! Sincerely speaking am tired of cheats I don't evenknow which one to use as at now

Nawa o ! Sincerely speaking am tired of cheats I don't even
know which one to use as at now, I don't know what else to
download or to watch the cheats of there days are just too
much.
I still have 1GB left from my MTN free 250MB
I still have fresh 4GB Airtel data from our latest Airtel 2Gb
trick.
Glo Unlimited is
sitting on a corner
And if you're not using any of the following cheats, haba
you're on a long thing, please contact me via the comment
box of the problem you're having activating yours, we really
need to put an end to it.
We're still on the same IMEI tweaking trick so if you don't
have an android phone, please borrow.
How to Activate Yours
All you need is the first digit digit pin but I will prefer you all
to use the first ten digit if possible the first twelve
Here is the IMEI==> 357360060676247
generate imei from imei.info
Use any method of tweaking IMEI to tweak your IMEI
I prefer to use the Mobile uncle method .
After successful tweaking
send FREE to 131
You will be given free whatsapp subscription for six months.
Happy whatsapping .
Keep inviting your friends don't be the self minded type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...