Search This Blog

25 Feb 2015

Gosh : truck pusher arrested for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl


Ikejimba, has been arrested by policemen for
allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl.
Vanguard gathered that the suspect, who was
described as a serial rapist, had raped his
victim more than four times before he was
arrested.
Police sources told Vanguard that the
suspect had been
arrested over a similar
offence in the past.
Speaking with Vanguard , father of the victim,
who simply identified himself as Kennedy,
said the suspect usually defiled his daughter
whenever she was taking her bath.
He said: “My daughter normally complained
to his mother, but her mother refused to tell
me about it. He does it to her whenever she
is taking her bath at the back of our house.
“Unfortunately for him, two weeks ago, I was
in the house and I saw my wife standing
beside my daughter while she was taking her
bath and I went and asked her what was
happening she told me that my neighbour
Alloy, had been defiling my daughter for a
long time.
“I confronted him and he started begging me.
He ran away from his house and I did not see
him for two weeks.
“Few days ago, he brought the police to my
house to arrest me, complaining that I was
threatening his life.
“When I came to the police station, I told
them what he had done and they arrested
him and took my child for medical check up.
“The report is out and it has shown that she
was defiled multiple times by Alloysus.”
Denial
The suspect, however, denied defiling the
victim.
He said: “We live in the same compound at
Okokomaiko and I normally bath my child
because my wife is not feeling very well.
“She was shot last year during a robbery
incident at Alaba International Market, where
I also work.
“The mother accused me of touching her
child’s private part, but I only touched her
head.
“When the father confronted me, I told him
that I did not do it. He took me before the
community people and beat me up in their
presence. They begged him to allow me go,
but he refused.”
Divisional Police Officer, Okoko Division, CSP
Ibrahim Zango
, referred newsmen to the
command’s image maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...