Search This Blog

20 Jan 2015

SHOCKING CONFESSION OF A 25YR OLD NIGERIAN PROSTITUTE INFRANCE: 'I've Slept with over 200Men in 3Yrs'



SHE's just 25 years old, practicing sex trade
in far away Paris, France in the past
three years. Her name is Nkem Achaluagwu,a
native of Agbor in Delta State, Nigeria.
She arrived France at the age of 22 years,
promised a plum job of modeling in
Europe, but ended as a 'prostitute' who has
sexually serviced over 200 men so
far; many of whom hardly wore "condom,"
while sleeping with her.
Her Story
In an emotional laden voice, she explained
her journey into the infamy world
of sex trade in Europe. Her words: "I am from
Agbor in Delta State, Nigeria.

I had a Nigerian boyfriend, Emeka, who used
to stay here in France and normally
come visit us in the village in Delta State. He
told me I am just wasting the beauty
God gave to me anyhow in the village. That I
should be serious so he could help
me come to Europe, get a well-paying job by
being a model in France. Since
he was then my boyfriend and being that he
had multiple entry Shengen Visa to
enter the country I was relaxed thinking I was
in safe hands. I'm 25 years old
and I've slept with over a 200 people and I
just can't stop. Whenever I feel so
lonely, I smoke Marijuana (Indian Hemp) to
get high and be relaxed that all
is well,
Emeka showed his true evil color...ran away
"I was very shocked that three years ago
when on arrival here abroad, Emeka
seized my Nigerian traveling passport, after
he had showed me a room that
I would be sleeping with a warning that any
man who entered that room, I
should satisfy them with whatsoever they
want. I tried many times to know
what he meant by that but he was not
forthcoming, except that I should
obey his instructions or else he will tell the
Immigration or French Police
to report me. I was scared to be deported
because i could still imagine
the poverty my people at home were facing,Only
few of them wore condoms after
so much pressure. Majority of them prefer skin-
to-skin. With time, i
saw it as a hobby to now have sex for suvival
since i always send money home
for their upkeep and survival.
I had no other option but to keep satisfying
the lustful sexual desires of these
men, most of whom could be my biological
father's age mate. There was no way
I could have called because I had no cell
phone and I am being daily monitored
in the room through a CCTV Camera secretly
hidden somewhere there.
I've had a few boyfriends but I always end up
cheating on them, I can't help it
- I always try not to sleep with people but I
just can't. I crave the attention that it
gives me and the way it makes me feel, even
if it's just for a few hours.
I want to stop it because I know that one day
I might end up with a STD or getting hurt
but I'm always thinking of other ways of
having sex and meeting new people.
Really I do know that I need to stop this but I
just don't know how. Please help.
There was a particular time the Immigration
and the French Police came to raid
our area, close to my house, Emeka ran away
and till now he never came back."
Begs Parents, Families for Forgiveness
She told Naija Standard " I am really sorry I
don't know how to face my parents again.
Nigeria/ Cameroon biggest supliers of Back
African Prostitutes
Cameroon and Nigeria are two big suppliers
of black African prostitutes paving and
pacing
the streets of France’s major cities at night
and some in broad daylight. Interestingly or
not, they are not the only African countries
supplying prostitutes to France and that are
also in a tough competition with other
supplying countries of Eastern Europe, the
former
Soviet Republics and Asia (China and India).
Besides Cameroon and Nigeria, the other
African
countries supplying prostitutes in France are
Algeria, Ghana, Democratic Republic of
Congo,
Central African Republic, Morocco, Mali,
Tunisia, Ivory Coast and Senegal.
The Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians are
almost at home in France and practicing the
old
trade with easy, even though within their
communities they are considered as pariahs.
One
other factor helping them is that, most North
Africans have skin pigmentation that are not
different from those of native white French.
Hence they easily dilute themselves within
the professional hard core of French
prostitutes.
North African prostitutes have their own
niche market. They are found in cafes or bars
of
some well known streets in big cities of
France and Belgium. As for those from West
Africa,
since they are all blacks, they are easily
identified especially that, they are always
complete
with explicitly flashy dresses that describe
the trade in which they are in. But not all
black
prostitutes on the streets of major cities of
France are from Africa.
Some are from Latin America, specifically
from Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru or
from the
French dependencies of Guadeloupe,
Martinique and Guiana. However
Cameroonians and Nigerians
are presently the ring leaders in the illegal
and disrespectful trade. But it seems that,
most
Cameroonians and Nigerians do not consider
prostitution to be a bad trade. Recently, I
was
horrified when a Cameroonian boldly told me
that, Cameroonian prostitutes and fraudsters
who
are abroad are the ones running the economy
of that West African state.  Whether it was
an
exaggeration that only Cameroonians are
best at? It is not clear. But the reality is
that,
prostitution has taken another dimension in
both Cameroon and Nigeria.
Although Nigerians are not boisterous and
loquacious as Cameroonians are, they are the
ones
who are leading the evil trade, particularly
Nigerians from the eastern ethnic group
known as
the Igbos. Igbo gangs are well organized like
those from Eastern Europe and China,
whereas
other African states or their nationals such as
Cameroonians have remained amateurs in
the
malevolent trade. Nevertheless, not all
Cameroonians or Nigerians are involved in
the trade.
And in both countries, not all parts are
involved or affected by the scourge.
And People from Northern Nigeria and
Northern Cameroon are notoriously absent as
intermediaries
or actors in the trade. Moreover there are no
clear explanations for their non-existence.
Some
think that, it might be that, both northern
regions of Cameroon and Nigeria which are
predominantly
Muslims, the dominant religion may operate
as deterrent. But it is not clear or justified
because,
other Islamic countries such as Algeria,
Morocco, Mali, Tunisia and Senegalese are
either prostituting or have some gangs
controlling and bringing their nationals to
practice the creepy trade in Europe.
The other reasons might be that, the northern
parts of both Cameroon and Nigeria have
remained rural and little urbanised or that,
their exposure and level of educations are
adrift in comparison with
other regions in both countries. Hence
Northern Cameroon and Northern Nigeria,
whose natives are both witnessing perhaps
more the difficult economic climate in both
countries, have remained enigmas as to why
they are not acting as gangs organising
prostitutions or their girls operating as
actors. Ladies please be careful....comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...