Search This Blog

27 Jan 2015

Nigerian woman kills lover shemet on Badoo

Read the horrible
story


This woman brought two men (one of them
pictured right) to the home of her lover to kill
him. They tied his legs, hands, taped his
mouth and
snuffed life out of him. Full story
from Tribune below..
The life of a young man, Charles
Bankole Orisanya from Akoko in Ondo
State, who was working with Halliburton
in Rivers State ended sadly and brutally
on September 19, 2014 when his 26-
year-old girlfriend, Loretta Odikagbo,
snuffed life out of him. She was however
apprehended almost three months after,
precisely December 9, 2014 after a
painstaking investigation by the
Homicide Section of the Rivers State
Police Command.
Senior police officers who investigated
the case said that the method of killing
was an uncommon one in Nigeria, as
Miss Odikagbo, popularly called Loretta,
and two accomplices allegedly tapered
late Orisanya’s mouth, hands and legs
before covering his head with a
polythene bag. Loretta was said to have
sat on the deceased’s head while one of
the accomplices, Ime Francis Moses
Jnr., held his neck until he became
lifeless.
According to information gathered by Crime
Reports, Loretta Odikagbo, a student of Rivers
State Polytechnic, Bori, met Orisanya on
Badoo network and they started dating
online. They connected physically and the
relationship blossomed over the next months.
Along the line, Loretta fell out of love with
her lover. And the reason she gave was that
her lover boy was not fulfilling his promises.
The deceased, who was in his early 30s, was
a civil engineer and a staff of Halliburton
Company at Trans-Amadi area of Port
Harcourt, it was learnt.
On September 19, 2014, the lover invited the
lady to his house but she did not come
alone. Crime Reports learnt that she hired
two men to go with her and hid them under
the staircase of the lover’s residence.
In order not to arouse any suspicion, Loretta
released herself totally to her lover and
engaged in a passionate love making session
with him. After the man climaxed, he rolled
off and got ready for sleep. The lady was said
to have quietly opened the door to let the two
accomplices in. Pointing a gun-like object at
Bankole, Loretta and the boys used a rope
and masking tape to tie his hands and legs.
Satisfied that she had dealt with her lover,
Loretta left for an Automated Teller Machine
to collect all the cash in Bankole’s account.
Of course, she had earlier collected the secret
pin from him under duress. Not done, the
lady was said to have returned and had gone
to her lover’s kitchen to pick a polythene bag
to cover his head after taping his mouth, and
sat on his head. One of the accomplices,
Moses, held the man’s neck until he gave up
the ghost. The two men also took their
victim’s shirts, shoes and other personal
items while Loretta went for his LG phone
and laptop.
When the case was reported at a police
station, it was learnt that there was no single
clue that could be used to trail the killers.
But when the case was transferred to
Department of Criminal Investigation, Rivers
State Police Command, the crack detectives
investigating the case were able to resolve
the mystery as they worked on an item picked
from the scene crime. This eventually led to
Loretta’s arrest and, subsequently, Moses’,
while the third suspect is still at large.
In an interview with Loretta, she claimed that
she decided to deal with late Orisanya
because he was not fulfilling all his promises
to her. Her narration went thus: “I am from
Rumuomasi, Obio/Akpor Local Government
area of Rivers State. I was born on May 2,
1988. I hold a Diploma in Mass
Communication and was to resume for my
HND in January 2015 but I was arrested in
December 2014.
“I asked a friend, Moses to help harass a
man who was my boyfriend but is now
deceased. I met Bankole (Orisanya) through a
social network called Badoo in January 2014
and we got intimate online since he was at
the rig offshore when we met. He was there
for two months and we became internet
lovers. We were chatting and exchanging
pictures. When he came back, he invited me
over and we started dating.
“The basis of it all was money. When I met
him, it was all promises upon promises.
Along the line, the sex was going on and the
money was not coming. He would give me
N10,000, N15,000 but that was not what I
expected from him. Also when we first met, to
me, he was a single man but along the line, I
discovered he was married.
“We talked about it but he didn’t want the
affair to end. He said that it would not be a
problem and he could handle it. But I only
continued with him because I was waiting for
the promises to be fulfilled. I was not
interested in marriage to him. We had a bit
of misunderstanding concerning money and
our relationship. I asked my friend who is
also my in-law to help me so that I could get
the money forcefully from Bankole.
“Along the line, I could not control my anger
so I asked my in-law to come help harass
him to get what I could get from him and
move on with my life.
“On a particular night, he called me and I
went to his place with my in-law and one
other guy. I felt it was an opportunity to deal
with him. We went to his residence and I
managed to sneak the two men into the
compound. I hid them under the stairs. I went
in to Bankole and we made love. After we
were done, I left him in the bedroom and went
to the kitchen as if I wanted to drink water,
and let the guys in. I made it look like both of
us were being robbed. We met Bankole in the
sitting room; probably trying to know what
kept me away for long.
“There was no light. I didn’t see any gun. My
in-law was holding a tape while the other guy
held a torch and something that looked like a
gun. Bankole and I went on our knees and
the guys were threatening us, asking for
money. My lover told them that he had
money in his account so he gave them his
ATM card pin number.
“My-in law tied his hands with the tape and
second guy acted like I had to be the one to
follow him to the ATM. It was raining heavily
that night. It was almost midnight. We left for
the ATM and I withdrew a little over
N120,000 and paid the guy off. I gave him
about N30,000 or thereabouts. My in-law
came to meet me at the ATM and I also gave
him almost N50,000.
“I took Bankole’s LG phone while his laptop
was brought to me the following day by my
in-law. I can’t remember what the other guy
took from Bankole’s house. I didn’t know
anything about the polythene that was used
to cover his head.”
Loretta said she did not bother to go back to
Orisanya’s house so did not know that he
died. “I didn’t have the intention of dating
him anymore; I just wanted to move on. I only
knew about Bankole’s death when I was
arrested.”
Moses (30), who said he hails from Akwa
Ibom State, however gave a contrary
narration to Loretta’s. According to him,
“Loretta called me and said that she and her
boyfriend were having some issues. She said
he was owing her some money and had
refused to ‘settle’ her. She said she would call
me to go and harass him promising to notify
me whenever he called her. Before then she
gave me some money to buy a torchlight,
which I did.
“On a day, she called me and came to meet
me. We went to Rumuomasi to pick another
guy called Winkoro. He refused being part of
the plan and we left him. As we walked, we
saw a boy whom I knew but don’t know his
name. I introduced him to her and she
explained her intention to him and he joined
us.
“She took us to the man’s house and kept us
under the staircase. Earlier, she gave the
other guy a rope and masking tape and I was
with a torch light and an iron object that
looked like a gun. After a while, she called us
in and we got into the kitchen. Minutes later,
according to her instruction, we got into the
room where she was with her boyfriend.
“I pointed the torch at the man and said: “Na
you dey owe our sister and you no wan pay”.
The lover boy pleaded that he was going to
pay; that we should calm down. The guy with
us tied the man’s legs with a rope and
tapered his hands. Loretta stood up and
slapped the man repeatedly. After that she
asked the man of money but he said he had
no money at home. He pointed at his ATM
cards and gave Loretta the pin number.
“She and the other guy left for the ATM and I
stayed with our victim. I later called her to
confirm if the pin was right and she said yes.
I asked if I should start coming but she asked
me to wait at the man’s house. Before she
left, she and the other guy packed some items
like laptop, phone. When she came back, she
went to the man’s room.
“She came out, went to the kitchen, brought a
polythene bag and said that if I did not
assist her in killing the man, if the bubble
burst, I would be the first person she would
mention. She covered the man’s head with
the polythene bag and sat on his head while I
assisted her in holding the man’s neck until
he became motionless.
“Loretta gave me N28,000. I was arrested on
December 10, 2014. She was the one who led
the police to me. I took three shirts and a
sandal from the man’s house. Taking the
man’s life was not in the initial plan.”
On the relationship between them, Moses
said that he and Loretta used to drink
alcohol together while she was also a chain
smoker. Loretta confirmed this and added
that she used to smoke marijuana.
Moses also revealed that a case akin to the
current one occurred three years ago. “Loretta
had a man she was going out with. They had
some problems and because Loretta had the
man’s spare key, she gave it to me and asked
me to go and pack the man’s things and her
own too, so that it would look like robbery.
The man got her arrested and I was also
picked. We returned the things to the man,”
Moses disclosed. Again, Loretta confirmed
this and said that the man was a staff of
Shell.
When contacted, the Police Public Relations
Officer in Rivers State, DSP Ahmad
Muhammad, confirmed the story, saying that
the case was still under investigation at the
Department of Criminal Investigation.
Ouchh wah a pity...Comments jor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...